Step 1: Render Environment
Please contact us to help with your render environment settings which includes your Kick version and the third party shader. We will have those ready under your account.
Step 2: Click “Arnold Render”
Step 3: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 4: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder” to upload your scene folder.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\my_project\maya_test, after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\my_project\maya_test.
Step 4: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen.
Step 5: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.